Seavus Incubator opens the application process for the second pre-acceleration program. Gain the knowledge and the tools needed to grow your successful startup and prepare your business pitch before you deal with investors!
About the program
The pre-acceleration program is an intense and structured program with goal to provide knowledge and business skills to the entrepreneurs and to make early-stage startups ready for product launch or funding.
Our experienced mentors work regularly with the teams in order to guide them and help them to grow their business. They are experts in business model generation, product development, strategy, marketing, sales, finances etc.
We are looking for:
• Early stage tech startups (only registered companies)
• Develop innovative software or hardware product/solution
• Have bold vision and team of minimum 2-3 people
• Dedicated to attend the entire program
Benefits for the startups:
• Improve your product and business pitch
• Grow your network
• Pitch your idea in front of investors
• Co-working space in Seavus Incubator provided
• We take NO EQUITY
The program will start on 1st of October and will last for approximately 6 weeks. The location for conducting the program is Seavus Incubator [Seavus business complex – map].
Application process and program activities:
- Online application form – open until 28.09.2017
- Interviews with pre-selected startups
- Selected teams announced
- Program starts
- Demo Day
Please fill-in the application form below.
Disclaimer: Seavus Incubator reserves the right to make changes in the Pre-accelerator program 2017, in which case the updated Pre-accelerator program 2017 will be published immediately. Seavus Incubator has its sole discretion to choose the participants in the Pre-accelerator program 2017. The decision of Seavus Incubator will be final and it can not be subject of claims and complaints.